Whether your cloth diapers don’t quite fit your newborn or you want to give cloth diapers a try without spending lots of money, our rental program may be a good fit for you! At The Nesting House we carry the best cloth diapers on the market, which you can try without a huge financial commitment.
Please order your newborn diaper rental or cloth diaper trial through our website. It can be picked up at either our Philadelphia or South Jersey store or shipped out (shipping charges do apply). Allow one week for delivery to a store or to put into the mail.
Newborn Cloth Diaper Rental Information
Take home an assortment of newborn diapers for your new baby to use until they fit into their full size diapers. Our trial includes 30 diapers total, including eight all-in-ones, eight fitteds, eight inserts, six prefolds, four covers and a snappy. (Brands will vary from one rental to the next, but mostly include Kissaluv’s -AIO and fitteds, Simplex – AIO, Motherease -fitted, Capri- inserts and covers, Bummis- prefolds and covers.)
- Cost: $65 for the first month/ $15 any additional weeks
- Deposit: $200
- Take your refund in store credit and you will receive an additional $10 back in credit!
- Cash refund available. Check will be mailed after return.
Cloth Diaper Trial- Try Cloth Diapers for FREE!
If you want to find the best cloth diaper for your family and be secure about your choice before you buy, take advantage of the cloth diaper trial. Choose any ten diapers of your choice so that you can try them out and make sure it is a good fit for you and your baby.
Place a $150 deposit to take these diapers home and give them a try for a one week period. Return the diapers back and get a full refund in store credit to be used towards the purchase of your diapers. You can pick up the Cloth Diaper Trial at either our Philadelphia or South Jersey locations, or it can be shipped out (shipping charges do apply). Order your cloth diaper trial online, and select any 10 cloth diapers of your choice:
- Thirsties AIO Diaper
- Thirsties Pocket Diaper
- Simplex AIO Diaper
- Basix AIO Diaper
- bumGenius Elemental AIO Diaper
- bumGenius Freetime AIO Diaper
- bumGenius 5.0 Pocket Diaper
- GroVia Organic AIO Diaper
- GroVia O.N.E.
- Lil Helper AI2 Diaper
- GroVia AI2 Diaper (soaker & shell)
- Growing Greens One-Size Fitted Hemp Diaper
- Motherease Bamboo One-Size Fitted Diaper
- Sustainablebabyish One-Size Snapless Fitted
- Sustainablebabyish OBF
- Thirsties Fitted Diaper
- OsoCozy Fitted
- Babykicks Hemp One-Size Fitted
- Thirsties Stay Dry Insert & Cover
- Capri Insert & Cover
- Flip Insert & Cover
- Best Bottoms Insert & Cover
Rental & Trial Care Instructions
- Rinse poopy diapers before storing, or use diaper liners to remove solids.
- Store diapers in a dry pail.
- Set your machine to pre-soak with COLD or WARM water. Do not use hot in this cycle which is designed to just rinse the urine out of your diapers. A small amount of cloth diaper safe detergent can be used in this cycle.
- Wash your diapers on HOT or WARM water with an extra rinse cycle, using a detergent that is safe to be used on cloth diapers. Do not use water hotter then 120 degrees, which can harm elastic.
- Dry diapers thoroughly in the dryer, or hang to dry. (Hook & Loop closures are not designed to go into the dryer.)
- No fabric softeners!!