We Love being makers! We want to share our craft with you. This MonkeyHand Puppet is truly one of kind since you will be making it yourself!
All of our kits come with everything you need to bring your new friend to life and only take 4 to 6 hours to complete, perfect for a rainy day project or long weekend at home with the kids. When you have finished making your puppet, you can display it proudly over the cardboard tube.
- Each Kit includes Everything needed to make a one-of-a-kind Cate and Levi Monkey Hand Puppet
- Premium Reclaimed Wool, no two Handmade Monkey Puppet Making Kits are identical, as each kit has a unique color combination
- Time: Approximately 4-6 hours. Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate. For Children Ages 7 and up
- Includes: Premium Reclaimed Wool, Detailed Instructions and Pattern, Hand Sewing Needle and Thread, our Signature Eyes. And the best part... Zero Waste!
- Proudly Made in Canada by a family-owned business