– the eco friendly alternative to dryer sheets
– biodegradable & chemical free
– energy savers
– perfect toys for babies and pets….and adults! (Do you juggle?!)
– NOT made of yarn
– great for scenting your drawers and closets
– excellent gifts for wedding and baby showers
– also decorative! They look marvelous in a pretty bowl on the table!
Each set comes in a muslin bag – perfect for gift giving or just to store them.
These felted wool balls are made with a core of beautiful, freshly carded wool batting from Lancaster County, PA. The colored sets are made with additional wool purchased from an eco-friendly company in Maine.
Bog Berry Dryer Balls reduce dryer time – the more you use, the faster your clothes dry! Drying cloth diapers has never been so easy! They also soften clothes while reducing static and wrinkles. You can even apply essential oils before tossing them in the dryer to lightly scent your laundry and eliminate germs.
Unlike other dryer balls, Bog Berry dryer balls are NOT made of yarn, which eventually unravels. Bog Berry Dryer Balls are needle felted, and then wet felted. They take a little longer to make, but they are the best quality and will last forever.