more than a store...
The Nesting House is a place to give and take what we need to raise our kids. Yes we mean the exchange of clothing, shoes, and gear...but we also mean giving and taking care of each other along the way. Here are some ways you can build community with us. We're here for you!
for expecting parents
- comprehensive natural registry selection including the option to register for both new and used gear and clothing!
- free one-on-one registry consultations in-store and virtually
- find an entire wardrobe in our impressive gently used pregnancy and nursing wear section
- free cloth diaper workshops and weekly cloth and carrier support hours to help you get started or work with what's been handed down or gifted to you already
once baby arrives
- weekly meet up to support parents of newborns and pre-crawling infants
- rent a carrier from our carrier library to see if it's a good fit before buying one
- touch and feel our robust selection of strollers, wagons, car seats, and baby gear before deciding what to buy
- take advantage of our exclusive discounted newborn diaper packages or shop our gently used diapers to build the right assortment for your lifestyle and budget
- try cloth diapers for FREE with our 30-day diaper trial
- begin selling items you no longer need to earn store credit towards any purchase in our store and online
toddlerhood and beyond
- participate in a circular retail economy by selling the items you no longer need then using the store credit you've earned to purchase what you need next
- when you can't find what you need used, we hope you'll consider buying new, thoughtfully made products built to last through multiple users
- our new retail section offers everything you need to care for a child with their wellness and the health of our planet in mind
- our gently used clothing section offers sizes preemie through 12 years and shoes from newborn through 3 youth.
- we also sell secondhand toys, books, cloth diapers, carriers, linens, seasonal wear, and accessories
- we consign larger items like strollers, bouncers, high chairs, bassinets, bikes, hiking carriers, play furniture, and more!