Age: 4 - 8 Years
Let your childs imagination take shape with the ability to create endless geometric patterns and pictures. The cork board and tacks allow for the fun to continue over and over.
- Perfect for developing your child's cognitive ability, learning shapes, colors, and math through geometry. Imaginative and creative fun!
- As your child fits and arranges shapes together, they'll begin to understand the most basic principles of geometry, like how two triangles make a square or diamond.
- Let your child's imagination play as they hammer shapes into the cork board to create pictures or patterns.
- Your design is permanent until you decide to take the figures off and start again! Build all sorts of things, like boats and trains, buildings or larger 3 dimensional looking shapes.
- A great starter shape tack set complete with color pattern cards. Set includes 50 hard wood geometric shapes, durable cork board, wooden hammer and tacks. Made in Germany.